Millennia Ingenero
Hello and welcome to Millennia Ingenero, a rpg based forum. If you are new we would appreciate it if you Register for an accoung. But before you do, have a look at the site and then Register.

For Users who already have membership, please Log In

Thank you,
Forum Administrator
Millennia Ingenero
Hello and welcome to Millennia Ingenero, a rpg based forum. If you are new we would appreciate it if you Register for an accoung. But before you do, have a look at the site and then Register.

For Users who already have membership, please Log In

Thank you,
Forum Administrator
Millennia Ingenero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Millennia Ingenero

An anime fantasy RPG where you can be your very own character, act how you wish and say what you feel.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
may it be
welcome welcome welcome welcome
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In sed lacus eget felis tincidunt tempor. Pellentesque tellus orci, suscipit eleifend lobortis at, malesuada sed augue. Sed volutpat erat sed elit facilisis sed interdum tellus congue. Nulla bibendum rhoncus ipsum, sit amet varius ante cursus a.
an evening star
staff staff staff staff staff
shines down
something something something
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In sed lacus eget felis tincidunt tempor. Pellentesque tellus orci, suscipit eleifend lobortis at, malesuada sed augue. Sed volutpat erat sed elit facilisis sed interdum tellus congue. Nulla bibendum rhoncus ipsum, sit amet varius ante cursus a.
upon you
something something something
mornie utúlië
credits credits credits credits
This skin was made by hayreybear of on the edge. skins were borrowed from slightly insane & proboards support. lyrics are from may it be by enya.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
CURRENT MOON
Head Admin

Monthly
[+] Name Here
[+] Name Here
[+] Name Here
Weekly
[+] Name Here
[+] Name Here
[+] Name Here
Top posters
Mikazuki
Race Info I_vote_lcapRace Info I_voting_barRace Info I_vote_rcap 
Shinsengumi
Mizuko
Sukiyomi
Latest topics
» Affiliation Guide
Race Info I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:20 pm by Mikazuki

» Housing Request
Race Info I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:48 pm by Mikazuki

» INFO!!! Turn on HTML
Race Info I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:10 pm by Mikazuki

» Miyagi Prefecture
Race Info I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:06 pm by Sukiyomi

» Based Upon
Race Info I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:56 pm by Mikazuki

» Race Info
Race Info I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:39 pm by Mikazuki

» Hey.
Race Info I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:08 am by Shinsengumi

» Application Malfunction
Race Info I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:11 pm by Mikazuki

» Asylum
Race Info I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 7:48 pm by Mikazuki

» Shop Ideas
Race Info I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 7:46 pm by Mikazuki

Race Info Sde62g
Race Info Sakura10

Race Info

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mikazuki
Mikazuki

Race Info Empty
PostSubject: Race Info   Race Info I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:39 pm

About the Races!

Most of you may not know what these races are, but let me try and explain it out for your better understanding.

[x][x] Let's begin with "Cura"- The word Cura means charge meaning that this group is for moderators and moderators only. They are the ones who keep the site well on its term. Oh and they're not afraid to Ban either. (This is a CLOSED group)

[x] Mundane- Mundane are humans, humans with the ability to see creatures such as demons, angels and all those other good stuff. Although Mundane's are humans they are not exactly, they differ in ways, humans have no ability to see the truth in the world, but on the other hand, Mundane's can. Mundane's can also control an element and humans cant.

[x] Shadowhunter- This type of group are set out for one mission and one mission only and that is to kill demons. Shadowhunters are not Mundane's nor humans, but they do have human appearance.

[x] Yōkai- Yōkai clasifications: Demons, Vampires, Spirits, etc.
~Demons: They somehow have found a way to escape Hell and enter Land, although they are not welcomed there, they escape as a puff of black smoke and take over a human body as their vessels.

[x] Kojintora- Kojintora are a race of catlike people who have lived on Calamia since the beginning of time. Not much is known about where they come from or how they came to exist. Even though they have lived on Calamia since their existence, people who do not know about them often treat them as demons, yet they are strong race, very sensitive to the earth and surroundings, being strongly rooted to their people and clan. Their kind is playful and intelligent, yet proud and steadfast. They are not fond of cities, preferring nature, and will avoid them if possible.

[x] Athdraki- Athdraki are known to be capable of assuming either one of two forms. The first and favored of their forms is the hybrid. The second holds great resemblance to that of a human. No matter the form an athdraki takes, each one serves its purpose well.No matter the form that an athdraki takes, they always hold an athletic appearance. Their body can range from thick and bulky to a finely sculpted shape. Due to an extremely high metabolism, never is there an overweight athdraki.

[x] Celestials- Celestials look very much like humans, but there are several crucial differences. The most obvious, of course, is the pair of large, feathery wings that extend from their shoulders. These unique appendages have a structure similar to a bird's, with a series of elongated joints that can be equated to the shoulder, elbow, and wrist in the human arm. These joints allow celestials to fold their wings quite close to their bodies, in the same way birds can, enabling them to conceal their wings under loose capes or cloaks. Celestials are very proud of their wings, a symbol of both their strength and beauty, and it's not uncommon to see them preening or grooming themselves. Their feathers are usually light in color, but can fluctuate through several different shades of the same color - ranging from white to light brown. Their wings are never dull or dark shades such as gray or black. Wings also play an important role in courtship. Large wings with shiny, bright feathers are preferred among males. Females, by contrast, tend to have duller plumage, usually soft, earthy tones or dual colored feathers, and smaller wingspans.

[x] Enchantments- These are any enchanted creatures that shape the form of humans keeping their true race hidden. They have the ability to transform into their true being.

[x] Kitsune- Fox zoo-morphism. They are intelligent beings and as possessing magical abilities that increase with their age and wisdom. Foremost among these is the ability to assume human form.
Back to top Go down
https://millenniaingenero.rpg-board.net

Race Info
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Millennia Ingenero :: Guide to MI :: FYI-
Jump to: