Millennia Ingenero
Hello and welcome to Millennia Ingenero, a rpg based forum. If you are new we would appreciate it if you Register for an accoung. But before you do, have a look at the site and then Register.

For Users who already have membership, please Log In

Thank you,
Forum Administrator
Millennia Ingenero
Hello and welcome to Millennia Ingenero, a rpg based forum. If you are new we would appreciate it if you Register for an accoung. But before you do, have a look at the site and then Register.

For Users who already have membership, please Log In

Thank you,
Forum Administrator
Millennia Ingenero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Millennia Ingenero

An anime fantasy RPG where you can be your very own character, act how you wish and say what you feel.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
may it be
welcome welcome welcome welcome
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In sed lacus eget felis tincidunt tempor. Pellentesque tellus orci, suscipit eleifend lobortis at, malesuada sed augue. Sed volutpat erat sed elit facilisis sed interdum tellus congue. Nulla bibendum rhoncus ipsum, sit amet varius ante cursus a.
an evening star
staff staff staff staff staff
shines down
something something something
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In sed lacus eget felis tincidunt tempor. Pellentesque tellus orci, suscipit eleifend lobortis at, malesuada sed augue. Sed volutpat erat sed elit facilisis sed interdum tellus congue. Nulla bibendum rhoncus ipsum, sit amet varius ante cursus a.
upon you
something something something
mornie utúlië
credits credits credits credits
This skin was made by hayreybear of on the edge. skins were borrowed from slightly insane & proboards support. lyrics are from may it be by enya.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
CURRENT MOON
Head Admin

Monthly
[+] Name Here
[+] Name Here
[+] Name Here
Weekly
[+] Name Here
[+] Name Here
[+] Name Here
Top posters
Mikazuki
Based Upon I_vote_lcapBased Upon I_voting_barBased Upon I_vote_rcap 
Shinsengumi
Mizuko
Sukiyomi
Latest topics
» Affiliation Guide
Based Upon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:20 pm by Mikazuki

» Housing Request
Based Upon I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:48 pm by Mikazuki

» INFO!!! Turn on HTML
Based Upon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:10 pm by Mikazuki

» Miyagi Prefecture
Based Upon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:06 pm by Sukiyomi

» Based Upon
Based Upon I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:56 pm by Mikazuki

» Race Info
Based Upon I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:39 pm by Mikazuki

» Hey.
Based Upon I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:08 am by Shinsengumi

» Application Malfunction
Based Upon I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:11 pm by Mikazuki

» Asylum
Based Upon I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 7:48 pm by Mikazuki

» Shop Ideas
Based Upon I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 7:46 pm by Mikazuki

Based Upon Sde62g
Based Upon Sakura10

Based Upon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mikazuki
Mikazuki

Based Upon Empty
PostSubject: Based Upon   Based Upon I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:56 pm

Based Upon???

Most of you may not know what these races are, but let me try and explain it out for your better understanding.

Millennia Ingenero is based on two things, the novel's known as "City of bones" and the hit television series "Supernatural"

Site Based:
Millennia Ingenero is based on the site of Lost Generation by the owner, Kuroshinryu. He is the main admin of that site. Being on that site for at least two rears now, I have finally come to making my own made site from the help of Forumotion. I have been meaning to make Millennia Ingenero since June of 2008 coming out of another site known as Anime Forum Dot Com where I had been a member since 2006. Millennia Ingenero, as I have said is similar to Lost Generations, but it is also different. Unlike Lost Generations and all the other site who are affiliated with it, Millennia Ingenero has it's own personal things. These are the new things that Millennia Ingenero has decided to add on for the benefit of the members. Here in Millennia Ingenero, we believe that our members should understand how Millennia Ingenero became to be, that is why we made "MI FYI" and for "W.O.A" we decided to added this on since our members are important to us and in someways, they have their own talents, which in this case, they can show it to all the other members by the 'W.O.A" thread. So yes, I came up with the idea of Millennia Ingenero from the help of Lost Generation, Anime Forum Dot Com, CIty of Bones and Supernatural.

If you have anymore questions concerning what Millennia Ingenero is based on, please feel free to contact me via Private Messaging.
Back to top Go down
https://millenniaingenero.rpg-board.net

Based Upon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Millennia Ingenero :: Guide to MI :: FYI-
Jump to: