Millennia Ingenero
Hello and welcome to Millennia Ingenero, a rpg based forum. If you are new we would appreciate it if you Register for an accoung. But before you do, have a look at the site and then Register.

For Users who already have membership, please Log In

Thank you,
Forum Administrator
Millennia Ingenero
Hello and welcome to Millennia Ingenero, a rpg based forum. If you are new we would appreciate it if you Register for an accoung. But before you do, have a look at the site and then Register.

For Users who already have membership, please Log In

Thank you,
Forum Administrator
Millennia Ingenero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Millennia Ingenero

An anime fantasy RPG where you can be your very own character, act how you wish and say what you feel.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
may it be
welcome welcome welcome welcome
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In sed lacus eget felis tincidunt tempor. Pellentesque tellus orci, suscipit eleifend lobortis at, malesuada sed augue. Sed volutpat erat sed elit facilisis sed interdum tellus congue. Nulla bibendum rhoncus ipsum, sit amet varius ante cursus a.
an evening star
staff staff staff staff staff
shines down
something something something
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In sed lacus eget felis tincidunt tempor. Pellentesque tellus orci, suscipit eleifend lobortis at, malesuada sed augue. Sed volutpat erat sed elit facilisis sed interdum tellus congue. Nulla bibendum rhoncus ipsum, sit amet varius ante cursus a.
upon you
something something something
mornie utúlië
credits credits credits credits
This skin was made by hayreybear of on the edge. skins were borrowed from slightly insane & proboards support. lyrics are from may it be by enya.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
CURRENT MOON
Head Admin

Monthly
[+] Name Here
[+] Name Here
[+] Name Here
Weekly
[+] Name Here
[+] Name Here
[+] Name Here
Top posters
Mikazuki
Shishida, Mikazuki I_vote_lcapShishida, Mikazuki I_voting_barShishida, Mikazuki I_vote_rcap 
Shinsengumi
Shishida, Mikazuki I_vote_lcapShishida, Mikazuki I_voting_barShishida, Mikazuki I_vote_rcap 
Mizuko
Sukiyomi
Latest topics
» Affiliation Guide
Shishida, Mikazuki I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:20 pm by Mikazuki

» Housing Request
Shishida, Mikazuki I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:48 pm by Mikazuki

» INFO!!! Turn on HTML
Shishida, Mikazuki I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:10 pm by Mikazuki

» Miyagi Prefecture
Shishida, Mikazuki I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:06 pm by Sukiyomi

» Based Upon
Shishida, Mikazuki I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:56 pm by Mikazuki

» Race Info
Shishida, Mikazuki I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:39 pm by Mikazuki

» Hey.
Shishida, Mikazuki I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:08 am by Shinsengumi

» Application Malfunction
Shishida, Mikazuki I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:11 pm by Mikazuki

» Asylum
Shishida, Mikazuki I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 7:48 pm by Mikazuki

» Shop Ideas
Shishida, Mikazuki I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 7:46 pm by Mikazuki

Shishida, Mikazuki Sde62g
Shishida, Mikazuki Sakura10

Shishida, Mikazuki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mikazuki
Mikazuki

Shishida, Mikazuki Empty
PostSubject: Shishida, Mikazuki   Shishida, Mikazuki I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:01 pm

Shishida, Mikazuki 28698211
•Shishida, Mikazuki Mai•
"How did you know I had Shadowhunter blood? Was there some way you could tell?"

First Name: Mikazuki
Middle Name: Mai
Last Name: Shishida
Sexual Orientation: Straight

"I could point out that you burned my clothes."

Hair: Mikazuki has long silky black smooth hair that extends past her shoulders. In the sun it can look blue, but at night it is pitch black. So technically her hair color consist of two, blue and black.
Eyes: Her eyes can differ in color from shades of blue, purple, green, yellow, and brown, but her natural color is light blue.
Skin: Mikazuki has tan skin with a fair completion.
Height: She stands at about five feet two to three inches, give or take.
Weight: She is at about one-hundred and four pounds.
Everyday Clothing: Her everyday clothing is very vibrant. She prefers colorful clothing rather than bland, she is mostly seen wearing dresses, but can also be seen wearing typical everyday clothing such as a pair of dressy shirt and a comfortable jeans.
Other: As a child at about the age of seven, she was given a mark, it first consisted of paisley and circular markings that were placed on her body over a period of time, at it still comes even now. It is more like a present from the God's letting her know that she has done good.

He put his hand to his cheek, more in surprise than pain. "What the hell was that for?"

Personality: Mikazuki's personality consists of many different things, she can be happy-go-lucky to the worst person alive. She is vivacious and full of life, although at times she can be a bit rowdy and a little bit crude, specially when it comes to jokes. She values family and safety among them. Despite her working knowledge of the afterlife, she is skeptical towards believing in the "good aspects of religion," while she may believe in demons she claims angels don't exist as she only believes in what she can see. However she becomes more open minded after meeting one of them during one of her missions.
Bad Habit: She seems to eat fatty foods rather than healthy ones, which she tries to back off sometimes, but seems to get lured easily.l
The way you treat others: Mikazuki treats others with respect, but she can sometimes, mostly often, be a little rude. Despite her attitude at times, she does have a heart and will go her way to save others.
Pet Peeves: One of Mikazuki's biggest pet peeves is people who are ignorant and pretend they don't understand anything just to get attention.
  • Demon hunting
  • Learning things
  • Men

Dislikes:
  • She can grow tired of hunting
  • People who think they know everything
  • Ignorant people

"The funny thing about mundies," Jace said to nobody in particular, "is how obsessed with magic they are for a bunch of people who don't know what the word means."

Race: Shadowhunter
Special Ability: Even though she doesn't have any special powers, she possesses excellent combat and hunting prowess; comprehensively trained by her previous father from early childhood as a paranormal investigator and hunter of the supernatural, she is established throughout as an extremely dangerous individual, and she is more than capable of taking a stand against even the most formidable of opponents, Demons.
Weapon: Castiel's Blade) (Castiel); Mikazuki's weapon is a metallic silver angel blade, a blade she took from one of her past missions from an angel whom she had killed. Although she is in fact a demon hunter she can go out of her way to kill angel's as well, although she did endure major consequences right after.
Weakness:
  • Past life
  • Elemental power of water
  • Soft-side

Strength:
  • Martial Arts
  • Hand to hand combat
  • Extensive knowledge of supernatural and mythology

"I may be a killer,:" Jace said, "but I know what I am. Can you say the same?"

Date of Birth: April 16
Origin: Mikazuki is originally from Kansas.
History: Mikazuki's birth name is Mikazuki Mai Shishida, child of Ami and Hikoru Shishida on April 16. She was the most beautiful daughter within her parents eyes. She had charcoal black hair, sapphire blue eyes with full lips and tan skin. At the age of six she started experiencing dreams, dreams that lead to actual realistic events. She asked her parents what that meant, but they told her nothing, all they wanted was for their child to grow up as a normal and healthy human being. But later on about a two months or so, she began to sense spirits. Once her parents past away, her grandfather took her into his wings. And with vast knowledge of hunting, her grandfather turned his words on his daughter and thought Mikazuki the meaning of what hunting meant. He showed her how to shoot the proper way and even thought her about the supernatural world. She went through difficult stages throughout the several months of training gaining all the proper knowledge she needed to defend herself if ever needed. At the age of eighteen she had killed many demons with such a short period of time, her grandfather was proud to say the least. She was in fact a granddaddy's little girl. After everything, she decided to head on out and venture the world, she goes on missions occasionaly and still does to this day.

©Millennia Ingenero.
Template created by Admin.
Quotes from City of Bones.
All right reserved.

Last edited by Mikazuki on Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://millenniaingenero.rpg-board.net
Mikazuki
Mikazuki

Shishida, Mikazuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shishida, Mikazuki   Shishida, Mikazuki I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:36 pm

Shishida, Mikazuki 4rcimg
Back to top Go down
https://millenniaingenero.rpg-board.net

Shishida, Mikazuki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Millennia Ingenero :: Guide to MI :: Registrations :: Filed Application-
Jump to: